2. dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
3. noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
4. in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period; old-fashioned;antiquated.
5. of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.6. (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
8. any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
9. the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, especially in art.
10. Printing . a style of type.